Let me introduce myself

My name is Dina. I am a 54 year old mom of 6 who has been married to my soulmate for 22 years. 

Together we have 17 beautiful grandchildren who range from ages 15 all the way down to 5 months old. 

My hobbies include crochet, camping, reading  and of  course family first ♥️. I love Jesus and nature. 

I started Direct sales in 2018 and have a small (so far) at home business. I sell everything from jewelry to clothing, men's, little ladies/boys, indoor/outdoor decorations, purses, gadgets, and more. 

I am a beauty Influencer for Farmasi who originated in Turkey and has been in the USA for 2 years now. It is European Standards which means 1200 banned chemical. Not tested on animals which is my favorite part. 

I am sure I will add to this introduction as everyday my life is filled with topics😘

Comments